Thanks to the RAK7204 indoor sensor, you visualize the temperature, humidity and pressure in a desired environment and enjoy a long communication distance.
The WIsNode Sense Home (RAK7204) is an LPWAN node that serves as an environmental monitoring station. The high-precision sensors, can measure changes in temperature, humidity, gas pressure, and provide an indoor air quality index.
All the accumulated data can be sent to a LoRaWAN® gateway in order for it to be forwarded to the Cloud.
Because of its design, WisNode Sense Home can achieve a very low power consumption rate, which with the included non-rechargeable battery allows for 2+ years of operation.
The firmware has built-in functionality that allows the user to adjust the sampling interval of the sensors and the transmission cycle. Last but not least, WisNode Sense Home adopts a highly integrated design, fitting the electronics and battery within 90mm x 85mm x 34mm casing.
- The included battery is non-rechargeable. In case you need to plug in the Micro USB port for the purpose of configuring the node, the battery should stay plugged.
- The pin distance of the battery connector is 2.0mm. When choosing a battery, attention should be paid to the consistency of positive and negative poles. Reverse connections or short circuits may damage the device and may cause overheating and combustion of the battery. Therefore, when replacing the battery, it is necessary to strictly confirm whether the positive and negative poles of the connector are correct.
Click here to consult the technical documentation.
- Measures temperature, humidity and pressure
- Indoor use
- Ease of use and installation
- Works on battery and thanks to its solar panel
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Measurement of a variety of environmental parameters
- Temperature, Humidity, and Pressure
- BOSCH BME680 Integrated Environmental Unit
- Compact size
- Built-in LoRa® Antenna, swappable battery
- Easy to mount and maintain
- Low power operation
- Standby current of less than 15 uA
- Adjustable sampling and transmission interval
- Replaceable 3500 mAh high capacity lithium battery with a battery life of more than 2 years
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 fully compliant
- Working Temperature
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC +25ºC +85ºC
- Storage Temperature: -40ºC +25ºC +85ºC
- Power Consumption
- Standby Current: <15uA
- Current in Sensors Working Mode: <10mA
- Current in LoRa® Transmission Mode: <150mA
- Temperature Sensor Specifications
- Temperature Range: -40ºC +25ºC +85ºC
- Accuracy: 0.5ºC
- Output Resolution: 0.01ºC
- Humidity Sensor Specifications
- Humidity Range: 0% r.H ~ 100 % r.H.
- Accuracy: +-3% r.H.
- Output Resolution: 0.008% r.H.
- Gas Pressure Sensor Specifications
- Range 300: hPa ~ 300 hPa
- Accuracy: +-0.6 hPa
- Output Resolution: 0.18 Pa.
- IAQ Sensor Specifications
- IAQ Range: 0 ~ 500
- Accuracy: 15
- Output Resolution: 1
- Power Supply Battery Specifications
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 3.6V
- Battery Specification: ER18505
- Nominal Capacity: 3500mAh
- Temperature Range: -55ºC ~ 85ºC
- Battery Dimensions: 18mm ~ 50.5mm